- One of the most useful essential oils, it should not be missing from any home.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Contributes to the regeneration of cells which is why it is widely used for burns and skin bites
- It is beneficial for peptic disorders, respiratory problems, muscle strains and headaches
- It’s a very effective insect repellant and provides detox, cellulite and water retention
Mind and spirit
- Bring equilibrium to the mind and body and grants serenity
- Helps combat stress and insomnia
- Relieves emotional tension and mental strain
Combine with: cary sage, geranium, lemon, eucalyptus, patchouli, rose, jasmine, cedarwood, basil.